Simple mass-change: Mark universe packages for langpacks, please include in your next MP

Hello all,

I'm currently in the process of building proper phone langpacks, so
that we can stop using the desktop ones (which are way too large, and
don't fit well) [1].

For this to make complete sense, we should move the 14 source packages
which have translations, are shipped on the touch image, but are in
universe from shipping translations in the .deb to getting translated
on LP and shipping their translations in the langpacks.

Thus, we need this addition to debian/control's Source: header:

Due to the CI train I can't just upload these or stage these in
lp:<project>, but we need MPs and verification, etc. As this won't
change anything at runtime it hardly makes sense to go through all
this fuss just for this change alone.

So please slip in this simple change into your next MP for these
sources:

address-book-app
dialer-app
friends-app
indicator-location
indicator-network
mediaplayer-app
messaging-app
telephony-service
ubuntu-system-settings
ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts
unity8
unity-scope-click
unity-scope-mediascanner
unity-scope-scopes

If you plan to move any of these to main (where they really belong if
we build products out of them..), this isn't necessary, as packages in
main are automatically covered by langpacks.

Thanks,

Martin

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/development-1406-touch-language-packs