Re: Simple mass-change: Mark universe packages for langpacks, please include in your next MP

Yes, pushing to trunk AND uploading to distro will work perfectly fine as
far as CI train is concerned, technically speaking.

Certain developers dislike it when people push to their trunks though, so
watch for that....