Re: Simple mass-change: Mark universe packages for langpacks, please include in your next MP

On Mon, 2014-06-16 at 08:36 +0200, Didier Roche wrote:

> A check is then done to ensure that what you are trying to build
> contains latest archive content *as the first step* (and so, not after
> an hours or more into the landing process). The build fails
> immediately and tells you need to check for this.

I think that we're probably calculating from different starting points
here. You're saying it is quickly after you hit the "Build Button." For
most, that's an hour(s) into the landing process. Dev finds lander,
lander gets silo, etc.

Ted