Re: Landing team 19.06.14

hi,
Am Freitag, den 20.06.2014, 04:16 -0300 schrieb Ricardo Salveti de
Araujo:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:13 AM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
> > Uploaded a new qtbase and pyqt5, which unblocked every qt 5.3 package,
> > so archive should be sane again.
> >
> > Just triggered image 93, should be available in ~1h (hopefully the
> > first working qt 5.3 based image).
image 91 is now built and looks actually promising ... there seem to be
some smaller UI issues with the new header (fullscreen video has a grey
bar at the top, webapp-container misses its "back" action)

> Sorry, next mako image should be 91. Just noticed the generic_x86
> channel is 2 builds ahead of the others (not sure exactly why).
there were locking issues with promoting images recently that required
to run promotion for the emulator separately... while these issues were
fixed i think nobody noticed we actually got a version bump on these
when promoting manually ...

> Ogra, do you know any easy way to sync the channels again?
i will talk to stephane ... last time i tried that myself the world fell
apart :)

ciao
	oli