Re: Landing team 20.06.14

On 06/20/2014 12:55 PM, Robert Park wrote:
> Happy Friday!
>
> Alright, so thanks to Ricardo unblocking qt5.3, it now all landed in
> the release pocket, and image 91 was built successfully!
>
> As expected, there are a few regressions, but they are relatively
> minor (compared to the enormity of the q5.3 stack!) and we have fixes
> on the way for most of them:
>
> * UAL is crashing due to notes-app not shipping an icon. Ted and I are
> working on testing a fix for that already.
>
> * Gallery-app saw the worst regression with 22 failing tests, Bill
> uploaded a new version to the app store and Alan approved it. We're
> not yet sure if it solves *all* issues but it should be "better"
>
> http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/touch-image-stats/91.changes
The new version uploaded fixes the issue with the header not appearing
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1331382) which will bring
down the failure rate of tests.

However there is another bug that crept in between images 88 + 89 that
is causing 10 AP tests failures, where the toolbar is not becoming
visible after opening a picture. This is being investigated now. Not
sure what the cause is yet as the app didn't change.
Bug filed here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1332632

== OSK ==
We found another regression with Qt5.3 regarding the keyboard. It can't
be swiped away anymore. Tracking here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/+bug/1332624