Re: whoopsie-upload-all

Hey,

good that you ask this. We don't have that hooked into our process
yet, but are working on this as we speak. We basically have to first
get a view worked into errors.ubuntu.com that allows us to more
effectively use that tracker for touch images.

For now I would suggest that you raise your issues here with reference
to your crash reports on errors.ubuntu.com. Those that have enough
info to take a look at we will then ask you to make bugs for.

Thanks!