Re: Switching audio stack to use pulseaudio droid

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 11:17 AM, kohelet ml <kohelet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ricardo,
>
> In what way does this change affect porting? In my efforts to port to the
> Xperia Z Ultra I ran into problems at the UCM mixer files step as
> documentation on what needs to be done in that step is lacking....

With this module you don't need to change and know anything about UCM.
If the HAL is in proper shape (not breaking abi and etc), it should
just work.

If not, we might need some device specifics in there, but easy to add
once we have bugs.

Thanks,

Ricardo