Re: ANN: adb soon (June 30) to be disabled by default

On lunes 23 de junio de 2014 14h'43:07 ART, Colin Watson wrote:
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 09:30:05AM -0300, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
For people (and CI) who would still want this enabled on clean
installations, all you need to do is add a --developer-mode toggle
option to ubuntu-device-flash.

Do you know how this will work with dual boot (humpolec)?  The approach
involving the terminal app would work, I guess, but it would be nice to
have something built into the dual boot Android app so that we don't
have to fumble with the terminal.

It's just a flag into the ubuntu_commands to enable in recovery, I guess if someone pointed me to the sources, I could add a patch. I'll find dpm or Alex and ask them.

That said; people with systems already running should not be hit by this as it just a change of defaults.

Cheers
Sergio.