Frequent reboots under devel-proposed images #95 and #96?

I've been experiencing frequent reboots, or what I assume are reboots,
while using both my mako and flo devices. While navigating the dash or
waiting for an app to load, frequently the devices will hang a bit and will
then quickly go into the rotating Ubuntu logo "boot animation" (smaller one
without the line/progress bar under it). This also finishes almost
immediately. I don't see the Google splash screen or anything else. So
while I assume the device is rebooting, it does so far more quickly than
usual. Does anyone else see this? Is it documented anywhere?

Victor

Follow ups