Re: Landing team 24.06.14

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <
lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> Upstream developers are still working hard on getting rid of the newly
> introduced regressions - once those are dealt with, we will try
> promoting a new image to the stable channel. So far quality-wise the
> image looks promising.
> If you take a look at the last commitlog, you will see that we have
> landed a few interesting features in image #95 - e.g. fixes for radio
> signal in the indicator and the new orientation sensor code. We also
> gained around 8 MB of disk space on our devices by finally dropping the
> old mediascanner packages and their dependencies. With more goodies
> queued up!
>
> Just a notice: it's already the 4th business-day without promotion, so
> we're getting closer and closer to TRAINCON-0 again. Let's work hard on
> resolving our blocking issues and promoting the first Qt 5.3-enabled
> image as soon as possible. Please check the blocker list below!
>

> * What landed in our images:
> - http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/95.commitlog
>

> * Smoke-testing results:
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

> -
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/95:20140624:20140624/8701/
>

> * Some useful documentation:
> (Still under development)
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
>

> * Known issues:
>
> ** Can't swipe the keyboard away anymore (Michael)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/+bug/1332624
>  -> Identified, seems to have regressed due to the Mir landing - Michael
> will try to work-around it in ubuntu-keyboard in the meantime
>
> ** Can't display toolbar after dismissing it
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1332632
>  -> Fix prepared, needs review - no one from upstreams seemed to be
> around today...

The fix has been approved, I’ll file a landing request for it. However…

it seems both issues listed above are regressions introduced by the latest
Mir landing, can we get someone from the Mir team to look into them,
identify the root cause and comment in the bug reports?