Re: Background services: a problem that we need to face

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 25.06.2014, 13:31 +0200 schrieb Benjamin Zeller:

> IRC was just a example, what about things like spotify, as soon as you
> lock the screen or put the app in background music will stop, which
> renders it useless
> like Rasmus said it before. And with the cheap mobile internet
> streaming music to your phone is quite common today.

these apps need to be ported to use the media-hub which will make sure
they play on even if the screen is off or they are backgrounded ...
mediaplayer and music-app do that already today ... try them out and you
will notice they don't stop playing.

ciao
	oli