Re: Background services: a problem that we need to face

On 06/25/2014 08:00 AM, Rasmus Eneman wrote:
> And media hub have a Spotify backend,  right? And Grooveshark?

I'm not sure about Spotify, but Grooveshark is opened in the browser (which uses
oxide under the hood). We are currently working on integrating oxide with
media-hub, so this will work fine for the browser, webapps, or anything that
uses Oxide or UbuntuWebView >=0.2 when the feature lands. This will also be true
of cordava/html5-container apps when they start to use oxide (though I'm not
sure on the status of that work)