Re: Hammerhead not turning screen on

On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 15:14 +0200, aleksandar jevtic wrote:
> Having problem on latest images with hammerhead. Booted succesfully
> (utopic-proposed #96) and when phone or user turns the screen off  and
> try to turn it back on nothig happens screen is still black. However
> when phone is charging this problem does not occur.
> Need some help to point me to right direction.
> Thanks.

Yes, this has been happening since around image #71. Unless you have
enough understanding of the power management code and hardware, I'm not
sure there is anything you can do. I've flashed to image #50 from devel
channel and disabled automatic download of system images on my phone,
until this can get fixed.

(Also, you don't need to send the same e-mail multiple times to get an
answer. :)