Re: Updates are available - Unable to install in my nexus 4

Hello,

the intended way to do upgrades on phones is to use the system settings
instead of apt-get. By default the / file system is read only. If you have
some good reason to switch back to apt-get, you can find informations on how
to enable read-write mode here:

http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/installing-ubuntu-for-devices/

Br,
Michael