Let's hope for a promotable image tomorrow!

In the meantime, our list as always:

* What landed in our images:
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/99.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/98.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

- Image tests are still running
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/98:20140626:20140625/8732/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

* Known issues:

** Ringer only ringing once after upgrade to u94
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1334248
 -> Investigation pending, might have possibly been with us for longer

** Can't swipe the keyboard away anymore (Michael)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/+bug/1332624
 -> Fix reviewed and prepared for landing, ETA = soon

** Can't display toolbar after dismissing it
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1332632
 -> Workaround landed, waiting for confirmation in the latest image

** Wrong WWAN value in saved-states (Mathieu)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/urfkill/+bug/1321627
 -> We had notice that this problem is still around... not a promotion
blocker as it is with us already since some time. Mathieu is working on it.

* Issues not impacting user experience
(will become blockers if not fixed after a while):

** Network indicator crash during dialer-app and messaging-app
smoketesting (Antti)
[Time counter 11/7 - Whitelisted]
 -> The crash will never happen in a normal environment, so we decided
to whitelist the problem. But a fix is in the works nevertheless.

** New messaging-app and dialer-app AP failures
https://bugs.launchpad.net/messaging-app/+bug/1332576
[Time counter 4/7]
 -> The upstream developers informed us that they checked the failures
and have them on the radar. They have a fix on their minds, but will
work on those once other, more pending tasks are finished

** test_get_unity_top_container failed on mako#89
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1332162
[Time counter 3/7]
 -> Fix merged in staging, still waiting for release

** Media player tests failing on mako image #96 because autopilot launch
doesn't exit until video has stopped
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mediaplayer-app/+bug/1334186
[Time counter: 3/7]
 -> Fresh issue

** Dbus errors when launching an application since image #96
https://bugs.launchpad.net/autopilot/+bug/1334676
[Time counter: 1/7]
 -> An autopilot issue identified, causing tests to execute 30 seconds
longer - which for large test suites causes horrible delays

Cheers!

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx