Re: Landing team 26.06.14

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:26:52 +0200
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We have some progress on resolving the regressions that are currently
> blocking promotion. A modified gallery-app with the workaround for the
> toolbar problems has already landed and will be included in image #99.
> The ubuntu-keyboard issue, on the other hand, has been worked-around
> as well with the fix reviewed and ready for landing. If all things go
> well it should be in the next image.
>
> There is also an intense investigation ongoing related to the
> 'possible' ringer regression. There are chances that the problem has
> been around for longer than just a few images, which would mean we
> could temporarily whitelist it from the promotion blocker list and
> get a new image promoted. I hope this will happen as otherwise will
> end up in TRAINCON-0 again, which is never a good thing...
>
> Let's hope for a promotable image tomorrow!
>
> In the meantime, our list as always:
>

> * What landed in our images:
> - http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/99.commitlog
> - http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/98.commitlog
>

> * Smoke-testing results:
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

> - Image tests are still running
> -
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/98:20140626:20140625/8732/
>

> * Some useful documentation:
> (Still under development)
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
>

> * Known issues:
>
> ** Ringer only ringing once after upgrade to u94
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1334248
>  -> Investigation pending, might have possibly been with us for longer

After a lot of going back and forth.  I finally have the issue again.
It looks to me to be some sort of memorised race condition if at any
time it happens once it will continue to happen then regardless.
However if after the second received call the ringer is still good it
seems to remain good.  I will do some more digging on this tomorrow but
I have no idea on what logs might be useful, any help here would be
much appreciated :)

--
You Make It, I'll Break It!

I Love My Job :)