Re: Landing team 26.06.14

On 27.06.2014 17:06, Jamie Strandboge wrote:

I just did an emergency upload for this. It would be resolved with
0.101+14.10.20140625-0ubuntu2 but there is an unrelated testsuite failure that
causes a FTBFS. I have alerted Jussi who is looking at it now.

FYI, Jussi discovered that the recent sqlite update changed behavior which broke
the test suite.

Indeed. Here's an MR for that (it just disables the test):

https://code.launchpad.net/~jpakkane/mediascanner2/sqliteworkaround/+merge/224845

What this means in practice is that queries with only a few letters won't return results. Longer queries keep on working just like before. The proper fix is to dive into SQLite and see if the old behaviour can be re-enabled but that's a lot more work.