Re: Landing team 26.06.14

Hey team, the justification of disabling a test being "the proper fix is
... but that's a lot more work", doesn't seem appropriate, regardless of
the time crunch we're seeing.  Has someone consulted QA about the disabled
test in question?  I have Leo and Brendan looking into it now, should hear
from them soon.  Perhaps we can work together on a real process for
disabling tests as this seems to have been an ad hoc decision.

~Julien