Re: Landing team 26.06.14

Hi,

So, in overall I would also opt for getting the issue fixed instead of
just disabling the test, but I can understand the rationale for the
disablement itself; as this is an issue that's coming from a separate
component - and that the it's actually blocking landing of a serious
regression fix.

I agree with what the QA representatives said: let's disable the test
but only if we have a bug reported and at least having someone working
on it actively, making sure it gets actually fixed as soon as possible.
I would also encapsulate the actual test disablement in a big FIXME with
the bug number mentioned in the comments.

But as Steve already mentioned, let's get this bug escalated to the
sqlite3 upstream first.

Cheers.

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak