Re: Building Hammerhead Kernel

Yes there is a very good reason: I want to know ;)

I feel like, figuring out, hacking, contributing, and I am leaning for low
level, driver and hardware. I'm not interested in uploading an image and
use it. I want to hack.
My personal challenge would be to bring the magnetic switch to power on/off
the screen automatically with the nexus 5 protection case.

I know it's definitely not a priority for the Ubuntu-touch project (that's
why I won't blame anybody if there is no response to my questions), but I
have so much to learn on linux, ubuntu and your working process that I
won't be effective soon. So I try hard to figure that out, it's very
instructive and soon or later I'll push some contributions on your servers.