Re: Building Hammerhead Kernel

GOTCHA!!!! I'm so happy, it was a very interesting (exhausting though)
experiment, I've learned a lot :)

Useful information to build Kernel Package are [1] and [2].

There is still shenanigans in my process, I do not get yet how to build my
own meta-package (I use Ricardo's one), how to properly track modification
/ changelog, and use my PPA.

So I do not feel comfortable enough to write a documentation about the
process, but in case it is interesting for the community, with some help to
guide me, I will do it with pleasure.

David

[1] :https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/BuildYourOwnKernel
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/BuildYourOwnKernel>