Re: Landing team 02.07.14

On 02/07/14 19:48, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> [...]
> - http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/108.commitlog
>

> * Smoke-testing results:
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
>
> #109 mako
> -
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/109:20140702.1:20140625/8832/
> #108 mako
> - http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/108:20140702:20140625/8822/
>

> * Some useful documentation:
> (Still under development)
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
>

> * Known issues:
>
> ** Keyboard takes approximately 45 second to appear after the welcome
> screen run
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/+bug/1335917
>  -> maliit-server needs to be restarted manually after the wizard
> finishes - thanks for the update Bill!
>
> ** Dialer app can nolonger switch between calls or hang up on multiple calls
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dialer-app/+bug/1335866
>  -> As mentioned by Bill, it might not be valid anymore. Dave? Could you
> re-check?
>
> ** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mtp/+bug/1317263
>  -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days
>
> ** Ringer only ringing once after upgrade to u94
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1334248
>  -> Caused by some race condition, rarely reproducible, whitelisted from
> the blocker list by QA
>
> ** Wrong WWAN value in saved-states (Mathieu)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/urfkill/+bug/1321627
>  -> We had notice that this problem is still around... not a promotion
> blocker as it is with us already since some time. Mathieu is working on it.
>

> * Issues not impacting user experience
> (will become blockers if not fixed after a while):
>
> ** Network indicator crash during dialer-app and messaging-app
> smoketesting (Antti)
> [Time counter 15/7 - Whitelisted]
>  -> The crash will never happen in a normal environment, so we decided
> to whitelist the problem. But a fix is in the works nevertheless.
>
> ** New messaging-app and dialer-app AP failures
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/messaging-app/+bug/1332576
> [PROMOTION BLOCKER] [Time counter 8/7]
>  -> Upstream developers are too busy, but QA already have some ideas on
> how to fix this issue. Let's see...
>
> ** test_get_unity_top_container failed on mako#89
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1332162
> [PROMOTION BLOCKER] [Time counter 7/7]
>  -> Fix merged in staging, still waiting for release..!
>
> ** Media player tests failing on mako image #96 because autopilot launch
> doesn't exit until video has stopped
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/mediaplayer-app/+bug/1334186
> [PROMOTION BLOCKER] [Time counter: 7/7]
>  -> No movement here. Not a big deal, might get whitelisted - but for

This got fixed - it was a duplicate of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/autopilot/+bug/1334676 which got addressed by
silo 007 landing in image 108. But there is a slightly different issue
with mediaplayer tests at the moment. Let's not conflate the issues into
the same bug though - we can open a new bug for that one.