Re: Landing team 02.07.14

> ** Webbrowser-app multiple unreliable test failures
> [Time counter: 3/7]
>  -> The webbrowser tests are again failing since some images, not
> reproducible locally... a big mystery, and now happening less frequently
> even.

On the latest smoke test run on mako (
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/110:20140702.2:20140625/8838/),
there are 5 failures, all due to the toolbar not opening correctly. The
webbrowser-app AP tests use the standard UITK emulator to interact with the
toolbar, and nothing in the code that instantiates the toolbar and the
chrome has changed for ages. So I’d say it’s either a regression in the
UITK, or an issue somewhere else in the stack.

Note that the failures are observed on mako only (flo and manta all pass),
and only in smoke test runs, never reproducible locally.