Re: Landing QtCompositor plugged into Mir

Hi everyone,
I'm excited to announce that we have a silo ready for testing QtCompositor!

We'd really appreciate as many people testing it as possible.

To do so, follow the steps in this wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Unity8/QtComp

This is a significant change so please give it a go and if you spot any
regressions, please report them (instructions in the wiki).

Thanks!
-Gerry