how can i create in QML a table textinutboxes with background

hi my name is Diogo and wanted to know how i can make a table with 6 rows 5
tables and 25 textinputboxes, with background.

I've tryed almost everything to put an background to the textinput boxes,
but still i could not get it right.

My code for the textinputbox is there

TextInput {
                         y: 20;
                         font.pixelSize: 10
                           text: "Computador"
                            cursorVisible: true;
                            border.color: "#c0c0c0"

}

can some one plzz tell me how i can make them and put a background color to
them??

Follow ups