Re: Landing QtCompositor plugged into Mir

Hi Roman,
I don't quite understand your question, but I can assure you that we
care greatly for the performance of the entire Ubuntu Touch platform,
not just in graphical smoothness but also in responsiveness of the UI
and app startup speed. We've still got work to do, but we've lots of
time scheduled for such optimisations.
Thanks
-Gerry