Re: Reporting bugs?

On Monday 07 July 2014 18:22:02 Peter Hultqvist wrote:
> On 2014-07-07 10:54, Michael Zanetti wrote:
> > Can you please file bugs in Launchpad for the things where there isn't a
> > fixing branch yet? It's not really easy to track the issues in here and
> > most likely not all affected people even see it in here.
>
> Done
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mediaplayer-app/+bug/1338659
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1338652
>
> I noted that the avengers tag is added by default when using the links
> from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Avengers
> You only see it when you expand the extra options or after you have
> posted the bug.

Hmm, ok. Didn't know that. Yeah, I don't think you should attach the avangers
tag (which is what the wiki page says about the closed group of people). So
please remove that tag from your bugs and don't use that special link to file
them. You can navigate to the appropriate projects in launchpad yourself.

Thanks a lot for your interest and help,
Michael