Re: Status update: Planned changes to the developer mode/adb access

Marc Deslauriers [2014-07-08  7:09 -0400]:
> You can make adb detect when running on the emulator, and allow connections for
> testing perhaps.

I wouldn't like to see this. First, we need to test on real hw as well
and don't want to provide two different approaches to this, and second
it would make the emulator useless for developing and testing these
new security specifications.

I still like the suggestion of making ubuntu-device-flash --developer-mode
enable adb and root (or perhaps also a separate --developer-root-mode
option if that one is only supposed to give you user adb).

Thanks,

Martin