Re: Application crash on utopic but not trusty

Hi all,

For the record, the problem was that I was assuming a pointer would be initialized as NULL. Evidently something changed between trusty and utopic, and that was no longer the case. Explicitly setting it NULL on initialization fixed the problem.

Thanks for the help, everyone,
Robert