Re: Landing team 08.07.14

Ah, thanks for links to the bug. I just noticed it when I read the 119 changelog and decided to open the browser to check out the empty tab page (generally I don't need to open up the browser).

Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 00:03:59 +0200
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Landing team 08.07.14
From: olivier.tilloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: truthfromlies@xxxxxxxxx
CC: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 11:34 PM, Joshua Strobl <truthfromlies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

These are some great changes, some things worth noting:
1. At least for me, it isn't caching and showing any images of the webpages in the browser, as in when you have the empty tab page open (or the activity section open), it just shows empty squares and either the page title or URL. This a bug I'm experiencing, it just not caching yet (is it conditional?), etc.?

Yes, that’s a known issue which is being addressed (https://bugs.launchpad.net/oxide/+bug/1260009).