Re: No cellular service from image #113

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:29 PM, Tony Espy <espy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm assuming from your description that this used to work?

Yes it has always worked until this weekend possibly when I flashed #113
with 'ubuntu-device-flash --channel=ubuntu-touch/utopic'

If evidence points to the above problem with ufkill, please add your
> results to the bug.

Looks like thats, [WWAN] soft=true, it I'll go over to the bug.

> FYI, I've added details to the bug about the testing silo for urfkill that
> was created earlier today.

Great Ill see if I can figure out how to test it out.

> p.s. are you using a pre-paid SIM by any chance?

Yes I am, Airvoice Wireless using the AT&T network here in the US.

and Thanks Tony