Re: Still religious comments in core-apps code

Hi Michel,

I'm very sorry that got added. Like I said before, those files came from a
library of mine. I obviously did not notice that comment (or the person who
reviewed that commit), or I would not have kept it in the file.

I most certainly do not want "religious proselytism" in the core apps code,
or in any community code. Like I said before, that library (and those
comments) were for a Bible app that my team and I are developing. That
header got added to the file as part of an automated licensing tool I used
in the library and which used the header from our Bible app.

As I explained before, I do not feel that it is "religious proselytism",
nor did I intend to inject "fake information". It was merely an accident
that that header got included into the File Manager.  And no, I do not feel
that it is right to upload that header into a community app since it
offends people like you. I only said that I thought it is right to upload
to personal projects, especially a Bible app.

I'm working on a client's project right now, but I will remove that header
as soon as i have time today.

Sorry to have offended you!
--
Michael Spencer