Re: Still religious comments in core-apps code

Hi Michel, Michael,

Thanks for raising this. I'd recommend in future just filing a bug in
the application with the issue. We can track that, assign it to
someone and get the code fixed. Starting a conversation on a mailng
list regarding religion rarely ends well.

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Michael Spencer
<sonrisesoftware@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm working on a client's project right now, but I will remove that header
> as soon as i have time today.

Thanks for replying promptly Michael. Mistakes happen. Given how many
things we have to fix I don't see this as a critical priority bug.

Alan Pope
Technical Project Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy
+44 (0) 7973 620 164