Re: Landing QtCompositor plugged into Mir

After using it for 20 minutes, I find the animations to be smoother
and I loved the app-starting screen.
The keyboard feels less-intrusive than it was, much more obedient to your will.
I've started opening lots of apps to stress it, and it stuttered a bit
after 10 or 12, but I was pleasantly surprised it held well.
I'll keep this silo installed for tomorrow's testings of my silos.

great work guys, it looks like a lander to me :-)

cheers,
--
alecu