Re: Landing team 10.07.14

* Ogra wrote:
> i think you are mixing up mediascanner and mtp-server here ...
> if mtp-server crashed not all files may have been transferred,
> but if any of them have arrived on the device mediascanner
> should pick them up after a while and show them in scopes and
> apps ...
>
> you said "on first boot" above, does that mean they show up on
> second boot ?

I'm not actually using MTP to transfer files.  I've been pushing
them to the device with adb instead.  The files were on the
device, but you're right, I mixed up MTP server and mediascanner.
It looks like both crashed, but mediascanner's crash file is
dated after I noticed the issues.  It's possible that it could
have crashed more than once and I only see the latest dump.

Yes, it all worked on second boot.

The number and frequency of crashes has me a bit concerned.  I
ended up with ten crash files in under an hour of use.

-- Selene