Re: No cellular service from image #113

Hi Elias,

Sorry you've had a less than excellent experience.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Elias K Gardner <zorkerz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Geze GMAN <whyohwhy033@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> You are having problems? Please let me know how you do. Later stupid
>
> Hi all,
> Sorry to pass this rude and slightly off topic email on to the whole list. I
> have received a few mean or inappropriate emails in response to my messages
> on this list. Is this common on a mailing list?

No, this is not expected behaviour. We expect participants on our
mailing lists to be respectful and considerate towards other
contributors and users.

See "Mailing list etiquette" at
http://community.ubuntu.com/contribute/support/mailinglists/

We cannot of course control the content of personal emails sent by or
to individuals on this list, but we can remove people who are not
making a net-positive contribution.
In this instance it just looks like a novice user with questionable
computer control skills.

I would ignore it and we'll remove them from the list anyway.

Alan Pope
Technical Project Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy
+44 (0) 7973 620 164