Re: Landing QtCompositor plugged into Mir

Hi all - thanks for the increase in testing traffic, and great to hear the
feedback has been good so far.

One thing I wanted to point out, heading into the weekend. I updated the
wiki with important information. Some packages were updated today & we'll
have to wait for the teams to come back in on Monday to make updates (not a
simple rebuild)
But there are instructions for which image to use etc. and we'll continue
to update that through Monday.

thanks, kg