Re: Are the menus in Ubuntu-SDK gone?

I ran Qtcreator on KDE and noticed that the menus were missing. I figured
this could be due to KDE not supporting global menus. On removing
appmenu-qt5 and restarting Qtcreator I got the menus back. Perhaps you
could try the same?

I feel that the Global menus only work properly in the Unity desktop.

Let us know if that works.