next images being top-notch and promotion ready.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/132.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/131.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/130.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#132 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/132:20140715.1:20140712/9071/
#131 mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/131:20140715:20140712/9061/
#130 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/130:20140714.1:20140712/9055/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/

* Blocking issues:

** Importing Ubuntu.Telephony 0.1 causes hang when there's no telephony
accounts
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/telephony-service/+bug/1340086
 -> This causes terrible hang-ups in tablets, making them bearly usable.
Fix in a silo, ready to land soon.

* Known issues:

** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mtp/+bug/1317263
 -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days

** Ringer only ringing once after upgrade to u94
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1334248
 -> Caused by some race condition, rarely reproducible, whitelisted from
the blocker list by QA

** Wrong WWAN value in saved-states
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/urfkill/+bug/1321627
 -> Fix committed, but mentioned that it can still be reproduced... can
anyone comment?

* Issues not impacting user experience

** Network indicator crash during dialer-app and messaging-app
smoketesting (Antti)
[Time counter 24/7 - Whitelisted]
 -> The crash will never happen in a normal environment, so we decided
to whitelist the problem. But a fix is in the works nevertheless.

** indicator-location crashing during default, sdk and click_image_tests
tests on smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-location/+bug/1338610
[Time counter 7/7]
 -> Charles is looking into this one... will be a blocker in a moment!
Might be whitelisted as we need a promoted image

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1339610
[Time counter 5/7]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak