Re: Can't set value of Label inside

On mer, 2014-07-23 at 12:54 +0100, Sam Bull wrote:
> > Solution: create a property somewhere (outside the Popover Component), like
> > this:
>
> Unfortunately, this is what I was hinting at when I said the label is
> unable to access anything outside the component. I tried exactly this,
> and the label was unable to reference any property outside of the
> popover.

Correction, if I put the property in the surrounding AbstractButton
code, the label is unable to access it. If I put it in the Page and make
it a global property, it can access it fine. It would be a headache to
make my XSLT add global properties like that though.

Just saw your response, and that works great, thanks.