Re: #150 Mako

On 07/25/2014 12:49 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
Hi!

W dniu 25.07.2014 o 18:39, Sebastian Gomułka pisze:
Hi,

On build #150 mako doesn't boot (multirom).

Kind regards

/sebastian

Yes, we have noticed this problem as soon as the image finished building
and are now working on resolving the problem. It seems the recent
changes in password handling are not OTA-upgrade-safe. Oliver has a fix
prepared and will upload it shortly.

We apologize for the inconveniences.

Best regards,

This affected nexus7 as well; I imagine all devices. I was able to recover my device without reflashing by booting to the bootloader and selecting the factory reset option. If you don't care about your data, this should work for you as well.

Nicholas