Re: Mako doesn't boot on build #155

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 06:40:00PM -0500, Victor Thompson wrote:
> Neither Mako nor Flo boot to the welcome screen with image #155 for me. I
> can, however, adb to the device.

Image 155 has a broken UI due to the mesa mir backend being used
unexpectedly (and non-functionally) where the android backend is supposed to
be.  A new image build will be kicked off shortly, just as soon as an
updated ubuntu-touch-meta package has published.

slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx