Re: Landing team 31.07.14

>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
>>>
>>> http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
>>> http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
>>>
>>> (See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)
>>>
>>> * Blocking issues:
>>>
>>> ** test_note_focus_on_second_click_outside failed on mako #159
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350361
>>> [Time counter 1/7]
>>>  -> This autopilot failure seems to be reproducible all the time so
>>> it automatically becomes a blocker, might be whitelisted if
>>> asserted so.
>> We should not block on this. notes-app is going to be removed from the
>> default image and is not being actively maintained. I think we should
>> treat it accordingly..
>
> Why not drop it then?  End of problem :)

If tests are going to be run on the dashboard then they need to be fixed
then they fail - running them and then ignoring the failures is not the
right solution. So either we remove the notes-app suite, or we fix it
(and blocking on it is the impetus to fix it).