Push Notifications, Poll Daemon, Remote Scopes

[Remote Scopes]
Design and definition of the new media art service
Rollout of the mock implementation of the service to enable client
development
Started working in the real version

[Poll Daemon]
Finished code changes for i18n
Added helpers to webapps to support receiving notifications.
Released the first version, which now reads from online accounts and
notifies of new mesages for twitter and gmail (waiting for a push release
to have that visible)
Working on getting facebook to approve the "manage_notifications"
capability to our key, so we can also show notifications from facebook

[Push Notifications]
Couple of broken builds as APIs we depend on change or fail. Workarounds
and fixes are now in-silo.
Load testing in progress and defined a scale out plan in case of need
during release.
Last pending bits are SDK and System settings.
Reached stretch goal of adding a persistent notification management api
Documentation released in the developer site