For now, have a nice weekend everyone!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/166.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/165.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/164.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/163.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#165 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/165:20140801:20140728.1/9415/
#164 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/164:20140731.2:20140728.1/9409/
#163 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/163:20140731.1:20140728.1/9403/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** [music-app] Trunk fails autopilot tests on jenkins
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350529
 -> Reproducible all the time, no fix in sight just yet, but work is
ongoing on identifying the issues

** Date & Time picker is not working on device.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351024

** App is unable to retrieve notes
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351041
 -> Even though it's not actively maintained, until we have a
replacement the application needs to at least work...

** [emulator] bottom edge swipe broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351097

** Changing language has no effect
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351308

* Known issues:

** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1317263
 -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days

** U-S-S sluggish after some hours, high CPU
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1337200
 -> This issue needs help debugging and identifying

** In about Phone if you select OS hit back and select something else
that goes to a new page it crashes the app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349326

** music app in image 161 shows odd cover art for empty items
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350636

** Apps are extremely laggy as of emulator image >=165
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351048

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** indicator-location crashing during default, sdk and click_image_tests
tests on smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1338610
[Time counter 20/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 => Merge requests present
 -> Charles and Thomas are looking into this one...

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339610
[Time counter 18/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid? Might be related to
one of our blockers.

** test_note_focus_on_second_click_outside failed on mako #159
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350361
[Time counter 2/7]
 -> Reproducible locally but since notes-app will be soon deprecated it
is not a blocker

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak