Re: What's the plan with docking a phone to a tablet?

> [...] It will come fairly quickly but these things are best developed one
> step at a time. [...] It's fun to watch but sometimes a lot of pieces have
> to land before the bigger picture starts to appear. [...]

I totally agree.  I've been with Ubuntu since Warty, watching Ubuntu
phone/touch unfold is exciting!

I didn't realise portable USB-powered touchscreens existed, they look fab.
 Definitely the way to go once Mir supports dual screen.

I think I'll go for a Nexus 10 so I can have a play with Ubuntu on it then

Steve