Re: Upower transition for ubuntu phone

On Sat, Aug 02, 2014 at 08:02:01PM +1000, Jackson Doak wrote:
> Could someone please port powerd, indicator-power, and
> ubuntu-system-settings to upower 0.99? It changes some of the api and the
> SONAME.
>
> This has to be done by FF for ubuntu gnome to be able to release a proper
> distribution as all recent gnome releases use the new upower.

I probably can't look at u-s-s until the second half of next week. Feel
free to do the port if you want and I'll review your merge proposal as
quickly as possible, otherwise I will endeavour to get to it.

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@xxxxxxxxxx ]