The list:

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/169.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/168.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/167.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#169 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/169:20140804:20140728.1/9466/
#168 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/168:20140803:20140728.1/9448/
#167 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/167:20140802:20140728.1/9430/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** [music-app] Trunk fails autopilot tests on jenkins
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350529
 -> Reproducible all the time, worked on by upstream developers

** Date & Time picker is not working on device.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351024
 -> Critical issue, makes one of the most important calendar features
unusable

** App is unable to retrieve notes
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351041
 -> Might be apparmor-related, being looked into

** [emulator] bottom edge swipe broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351097
 -> No movement here, can anyone have a look at this?

** Changing language has no effect
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351308

* Known issues:

** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1317263
 -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days

** U-S-S sluggish after some hours, high CPU
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1337200
 -> This issue needs help debugging and identifying

** In about Phone if you select OS hit back and select something else
that goes to a new page it crashes the app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349326

** music app in image 161 shows odd cover art for empty items
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350636

** Apps are extremely laggy as of emulator image >=165
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351048

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339610
[Time counter 19/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid? Might be related to
one of our blockers.

** test_note_focus_on_second_click_outside failed on mako #159
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350361
[Time counter 3/7]
 -> Reproducible locally but since notes-app will be soon deprecated it
is not a blocker

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak