Re: Landing team 05.08.14

On 08/06/2014 04:34 AM, Selene Scriven wrote:
Test results for image 175 (mako):

<snip>

Other issues I saw...

   - In settings, the "Notifications" label is displayed with the
     "s" on a line by itself.  Un-hyphenated word wrap at an
     unfortunate place.

   - My cell data doesn't work by default; I think it's the wrong
     APN settings.

Indeed, the problem is that it's not always possible to auto-provision for MVNO ( virtual carrier ) SIMs ( in your case "Straightalk" ). I updated your bug with instructions on how to manually configure the phone, as the APN system settings UI has not yet landed AFAIK:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/android-src-vendor/+bug/1351434

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
/tony