Let's continue pushing forward!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/177.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/176.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#176 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/176:20140807:20140805.2/9544/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** [music-app] Trunk fails autopilot tests on jenkins
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350529
 => Merge requests present
 -> All issues fixed, should be good in next image

** Date & Time picker is not working on device.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351024
 -> Seems like the issue has been caused by the QtCompositor landing.
Fix might take some time sadly, we might have to consider working around
it in case it takes too long.

** [emulator] bottom edge swipe broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351097
 -> Issue more or less identified. In case the fix takes too long this
bug might be temporarily whitelisted.

** Camera takes a long time to launch (30+ seconds) and disappears from view
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353956
 -> Root cause is a bug in QtMir (LP: #1352977), the fix for that is
ongoing testing. A temporary hot-fix has also been prepared in case the
real fix will cause problems.

* Known issues:

** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1317263
 -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days

** U-S-S sluggish after some hours, high CPU
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1337200
 -> This issue needs help debugging and identifying

** In about Phone if you select OS hit back and select something else
that goes to a new page it crashes the app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349326

** Apps are extremely laggy as of emulator image >=165
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351048

** GPS checkbox doesn't stay checked
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1352930

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339610
[Time counter 22/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid? Might be related to
one of our blockers.

** test_note_focus_on_second_click_outside failed on mako #159
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350361
[Time counter 6/7]
 -> Reproducible locally but since notes-app will be soon deprecated it
is not a blocker

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak